Improved Client-Business CommunicationNovember 19, 2018
A portal maximizes your business’ internal communication, as well as communication between your staff. It eliminates your need to enter the same data multiple times and increases your productivity. It saves money.
Most importantly, a well-designed portal keeps your customers happy. And happy customers stick around.
How does an effective portal increase customer satisfaction?
- Faster Customer Service: Make it easy for your customers to reach you with questions and concerns!
- Collaboration & Interaction: In some cases, like subscription services for example, it’s a good idea to allow users to communicate with each other, creating a tight-knit community.
- Security: A well-designed portal has superior security to give your users confidence.
- Cut down on paperwork: With online forms, you can down on the cost and hassle of dealing with paper documents.
- 24/7 access: Customers don’t have to wait for your actual physical space to open! Your customers can make payments online, any time, from any device.
- Social integration: Connect your portal to Facebook and other social media platforms to stay relevant in our social media world!
- Automation: If a user changes information in one place, such as an update in address, it can be updated across the board. No need for multiple updates!
- Customization: Customers can customize how their dashboard looks, allowing for a more personal experience!
Ready for FlexPortal to Maximize Yours Customers’ Satisfaction?
Our team is excited to speak with you about making things easier and more efficient for your customers. Call 1-833-654-1939 or visit our Contact Us page to get more information and pick our experts’ brains!